bfound Brings Free Local Boost for Healthcare Services
At bfound, we realize and respect the seriousness of today’s circumstances. We are working to help bridge gaps between healthcare service providers and the general public by giving Local Boost to 250 healthcare operators for free.
What Is Local Boost
Local Boost is bfound’s top tier listings management tool, designed to help businesses ensure information consistency across the internet. The Local Boost technology has seen significant local and international success.
Powered by the same technology that energizes Amazon Alexa’s information engine, bfound’s Local Boost is used by multinationals across the globe and has also won the trust of local businesses across the Middle East.
How This Will Help Healthcare Operators
The increased control over branding and information makes businesses more findable, while ensuring that their business information is always updated.
- Prioritized resolution of Google Map Pin-drop issues
- Ensuring critical information like opening hours, business name, phone number or address is consistent and complete everywhere online
- Easy scheduling of business information updates (such as for temporary closures and changes to business hours for Ramadan)
- Ensuring customers get timely feedback by monitoring customer reviews/questions and responding to them promptly
- Protecting publicly available business information from unauthorized changes
- Publish ‘Feature Messages’ for special announcements
Which Healthcare Operators Are Eligible
This includes clinics, pharmacies, hospitals, nursing homes, ambulance services, diagnostic centers and medical laboratories. Businesses and operators in the healthcare industry are encouraged to reach out to bfound at +971 4249 3832, to claim their free Local Boost Listing Management products. The bfound team will provide active assistance and support to help onboard the 250 healthcare operators quickly and effectively.
Note: We encourage all healthcare service providers, personnel and operators in the UAE to closely follow government directives.